Wilsonart gives designers the freedom to mix and match laminate, quartz and solid surface materials. The array of color palettes and design styles in this solid surface collection expands the designer?s’ innovation arsenal.
The patterns comprise of a solid translucent white, a concrete look, two medium scale quartz-like looks, a tumbled stone, plus a translucent linear design:
- Arctic Dune (9253CM) ? A lineal white on white pattern. Its organic lineal movement has white flecks throughout and can be backlit to create a unique look.
- Kimberlite (9215CE) ? A warm grey design with medium-scale clear and translucent particles throughout. A quartz look inspired by concrete.
- Grey Beola (9218CM) ? A medium cool grey with white, charcoal and warm grey running throughout. This quartz-inspired design is a lineal vein cut stone look with medium translucent and small black particulates.
- Brooklyn Concrete (9219GS) ? A medium cool grey concrete look, full of small white, brown and black particulates.
- Tumbled Stone (9220CE) ? A light taupe that is full of clear and translucent, medium grey and small white and brown particulates.
- Luminous White (9221SP) ? A solid white that can be backlit.
?The six solid surface patterns in the Timeless Luxury Collection facilitate design creativity, whether in combination with other materials or on their own.
Seamless, non-porous, Wilsonart Solid Surface is renewable, repairable and versatile. The material is resistant to fade, heat, mold, mildew and most stains. Backed by a 10-year warranty, Wilsonart Solid Surface holds UL GREENGUARD Gold Certification for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage, and is available at kitchen and bath retailers and home centers nationwide.