The Associated Air Balance Council (AABC) has installed new officers and directors for 2020-2022 during its 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting, which coincided with 55th anniversary of the organization’s founding as the original association dedicated to testing, adjusting and balancing.
“I’m proud to represent AABC, an association with a long and distinguished history in the HVAC industry,” says newly elected president Mike Kelly, of American Testing Inc. in Baltimore, Md. “AABC has put many exciting new programs in place over the past few years under the leadership of BJ Link, and I look forward to building on that work and continuing to ensure AABC’s place as the premiere association of certified test and balance professionals.” (A complete listing of the board of directors is provided below.)
Since 1965, AABC has maintained stringent membership requirements that ensure its members’ independence, objectivity, integrity, and technical expertise. To this day, AABC’s foremost objective is to safeguard the reputation, competence, and independence of the Council and the TAB profession. Efforts to promote TAB procedures and services through technical papers and other publications led to the development of the AABC National Standards; the industry’s first ANSI-accredited comprehensive standards for field measurement and instrumentation. Learn more about AABC certifications, AIA-approved TAB Journal, and technical webinars.
- President Michael S. Kelly, American Testing Inc.
- Executive Vice President Gaylon Richardson, Engineered Air Balance Co. Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer Douglas R. Meacham, Kahoe Air Balance Co.
- Vice President/Eastern Zone-1 Brian G. Venn, Mechanical Testing Inc.
- Vice President/Central Zone-2 Josh Green, Environmental Test & Balance
- Vice President/Western Zone-3 Robert Kolnes, TABITT LLC
- Immediate Past President Benjiman J. Link, United Testing & Balancing Inc.
- Director, Canadian Chapter Tony Mohammed, Air Movement Services Ltd.