The AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) is offering a livestreamed version of its Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA) Workshop followed by a live 1-hour online Q&A session with its instructors to allow further explanation of concepts introduced in the recorded workshop.
- On-Demand CxA Workshop & Live Q&A Session, Dec. 8, 2020
- CxA Workshop livestream at 11:00 AM Eastern
- Live Q&A at 2:00 PM Eastern
- Al LaPera, CxA, EMP, LEEP AP, TLC Engineering Solutions
- Loren Morris, PE, CxA, EMP, LEED AP, TMCx Solutions LLC
The prerecorded, 3-hour commissioning workshop will cover all aspects of commissioning ranging from project management to functional testing, and both new and existing building commissioning. It is recommended to watch the video prior to the live Q&A session. Up to 4 AIA Learning Units (LUs) can be earned by attendees for continuing education purposes.
The CxA certification is the premier credential for independent commissioning providers. The CxA program is ANSI accredited and recognized by the Department of Energy’s Better Buildings Workforce Guidelines program, ensuring that the CxA is considered an approved commissioning credential for all federally funded projects.