The AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) has announced additional details of the HyperScale Data Center Commissioning and Construction 2-hour panel discussion on Nov. 12.
This session will bring together experts from industry heavyweights like Facebook and Microsoft, as well as Cx providers and contractors Holder and Hood Patterson & Dewar for a discussion on commissioning IT facilities that are critical to virtually every aspect of our economy and our lives.
- Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020, 2:00 PM-4:00 PM Eastern
- Approved for 2 AIA Learning Units for Continuing Education
“This presentation provides a rare glimpse into the strategic thinking of experts in the field of commissioning hyperscale data centers. The panel format will provide for a spirited and informative conversation on key issues such as the cost per MW and designing for reliability and sustainability,” says moderator Derek De Jesus, CxA, ACG education committee chairman.
Technical Experts include:
- John Lutz, construction QA/QC regional manager, Facebook
- Nich Zies, CxA, regional commissioning lead, Critical Environments Commissioning, Microsoft
- Stephen Hodgin, manager, MEP, Building Technology, Holder Construction
- Brandon Sedgwick, PE, president, Hood Patterson & Dewar
- What qualifications data center owners look for in Cx providers
- How data center Cx has evolved
- What data center design and construction changes might be on the horizon
- The challenges to delivering more efficient data centers
This technical presentation is sponsored by Cx Planner, a commissioning software that provides quality control in addition to all necessary tools securing a smooth project process.