Masonite Architetural, a Masonite Corp. Co., is expanding its STC-rated products offering with the introduction of five Marshfield Sonashield acoustic pair doors:
- STC 39 non-rated pairs with lites
- STC 39 non-rated pairs
- STC 32 fire-rated pairs (20 minute)
- STC 32 non-rated pairs with lites
- STC 32 non-rated pairs
Acoustical considerations matter and STC-rated products are increasingly recognized by design professionals as an important element of quality building design and construction. The benefits of acoustical design extend across market segments:
- A quieter hospital environment can lead to an optimal healing environment and better patient satisfaction.
- Reduced noise improves the hotel guest experience and results in fewer complaints.
- Less background noise helps enhance classroom learning and comprehension.
- Better acoustical design improves livability and could help boost occupancy rates of mixed-use buildings.
With the introduction of their new acoustic pair doors, Masonite Architectural has expanded its leadership in acoustically rated product offerings.
Products with high STC performance can reduce room-to-room and hallway-to-room sound transmissions for health care, hospitality, education and mixed-use construction. Masonite Architectural is making investments in acoustics research and development, with an expert staff committed to combining innovation with practical products and proven performance.