Amerlux announced that it has accepted an invitation to join Affiliated Distributors’ (AD) network of LED lighting suppliers.
AD only accepts suppliers who can support its more than 600 distributors, provide access to cutting-edge products and deliver planning support that will keep AD members ahead of the competition.
“This new relationship represents a tremendous opportunity, which is the culmination of three decades worth of research, development, innovation and excellence,” says Amerlux CEO and President Chuck Campagna. “We continue to listen to the marketplace before we respond with a solution. That’s how we built our name and culture.”
The lighting manufacturer serves the design-build, commercial, retail, hospitality and exterior markets. It continues to deliver expertise in the manufacturing of specification-grade linear, point source, downlighting, specialty and exterior products.
“Bottom line, we are a great match for AD’s vast network,” Campagna says. “Our inclusion is a great industry honor.”
New ‘Value’ Line for Distributors
Amerlux expanded its growing portfolio of products to include the fast-track to market at a low cost, specifically catering to the needs of distributors and design-build firms.
After listening to its customers, Amerlux introduced the Value Line, which features products that deliver the same spec-grade engineering and aesthetics that built its storied brand, but in standard sizes at cost-effective pricing and engineered to reduce overall installation costs, compared to its made-to-measure products in its Quality Line.
Comprising 10 interior and exterior products to date, Amerlux’s Value Line includes linear lighting, down lights, track lighting, pedestrian lights, step lights, accent lights and flood lights. Value Line products typically can be shipped to a jobsite in 3-10 days to advance any new construction or retrofit project.
Amerlux published its Value Line guide that describes each product included in the assortment. (Click here to download the guide.)
Here’s a look at how each product is designed for distributors, design-build firms and contractors:
- Linear Lighting: Quick-Line Linea 1.5-inches
- Quick-Line is an architectural-grade linear pendant fixture with direct and indirect light distribution options. Sold in standard-sized, middle-of-the run segments, its pieces link together with latches and alignment pins ensure the runs stay straight. When contractors finish the run, the final step is to put end caps on either end. The product ships in 72 hours.
- Downlights: Essenza
- The Essenza family is designed to deliver the features required in hotel and residential high-rise projects, as well as retail and commercial applications. Its shallow frame (only 3 1/8-inch plenum depth) is universal to accept round or square trims, making for installation ease. These out-of-the-box downlights are a lighting solution for budget-conscious, design-build contractors. The product ships in 10 days.
- Downlights: Hornet HP Dim-To-Warm
- Hornet HP downlights are designed for retail, commercial, hotel and residential applications. They deliver crisp whites, expansive color temperatures, efficiencies and dimming options. The 3.5-inch lighting solution produces a color rendering (95+ CRI), adding ambiance to any space with the Dim-to-Warm option simulating the glow of dimmed incandescent lamps. The product ships in 10 days.
- Track Heads: SPEQ
- Designed for art galleries, museums and retailers, SPEQ is an efficient LED solution that delivers lighting on target with color quality and performance. With its 90+ CRI and full gamut LED chip, SPEQ produces whites that make all the other colors jump. Its beam spreads—from narrow spot to wide flood—perform well from a few feet away to as much as 40 feet away. The product ships in 10 days.
- Track Heads: Essenza
- The Essenza Track Head is a LED lighting system designed for accent and display lighting for retail, supermarket, commercial, hospitality and urban apartment applications. Ideal for design-build firms, Essenza offers shipping (10 days or less) and pricing in an off-the-shelf package.
- Pedestrian Lighting: Avista (New or Retrofit)
- Retrofitting takes 15 minutes, thanks to an almost tool-less installation process. Adjustable height levels allow contractors to position the light engine for maximum performance. Install times provide reduced labor costs in addition to the savings from its energy efficiency. In addition, Avista offers optics and output with a sealed LED optical chamber. The product ships in 10 days.
- Pedestrian Lighting: Coach Style Lantern (New or Retrofit)
- Designed with contractors in mind, CSL weighs 16 pounds and workers can hold it in one hand and install it with the other, while standing on a ladder. The LED drivers and electronics are housed in the top of the fixture, under a hinged roof secured with tool-less fasteners. The CSL’s LEDs deliver a long lifespan and maintains more than 90 percent of its initial lumen output for more than 100,000 hours. The product ships in four to six weeks.
- Step Lights: Passo
- Passo step lights provide aesthetic detail while providing safety and security indoors and outdoors. The fixture boasts an IP 66-sealed optical chamber that eliminates water infiltration, which is the number one cause of exterior step light failure. The Passo product family offers a selection of sizes, faceplates, color temperatures and light output to meet the specifications of any project. The product ships in 10 days.
- Accent Lighting: Acion
- Acion lights are ideal for landscape and architecture accent lighting. The fixture employs LED technology with adjustable beam spreads, die-cast aluminum construction and a varied selection of finishes. The product features tamper-resistant locking, so your lights will stay pointed where you aim them. Acion lights boast an IP67-sealed LED chamber, which prevents water intrusion, and they are ETL-listed as suitable for wet locations. The product family offers three models: a small and large 120V model and a small, low-voltage model for design flexibility. The product ships in 10 days.
- Flood Lighting: Varieta
- Varieta floodlights provide LED solutions in a die-cast aluminum fixture, which is ideal for exterior signage, wall-washing and landscape layouts. The product is available in single or multiple arrays, and your choice of finishes, color temperatures and mounting options. Varieta floodlights feature IP67-sealed optics and are ETL-listed as suitable for wet locations, ensuring optimal performances in most kinds of weather. The product ships in 10 days.
For more information about its Value Line, call Amerlux at (973) 850-4342.