Soundwall produces flat-panel speakers made of aluminum artwork that fills a space with sound. Choose art from a collection of artists or upload your own to create a personalized experience. The latest Soundwall, Nova, lets the user touch the art to control music and set mood lighting to create an ambiance. It uses Distributed Mode Loudspeaker (DML) technology. There is no hidden speaker. The entire surface is a speaker. The aluminum resonates to produce sound.
Soundwall offers a collection of genres to help customers choose an aesthetic that complements their space. Soundwall uses 200-year archival inks to ensure images don’t fade. A dye-sublimation process is utilized to apply art onto aluminum, creating a canvas that is both art and acoustically resonant.
- Distributed Mode Loadspeaker (DML)
- 180-degree sound
- AirPlay compatible for all iOS devices
- BubbleUPnP compatible for Android devices
- WiFi connection
- Built-in computer that allows for app functionality updates
- Printed using dye sublimation
- Customize with Original Art, Photographs, Prints or Upload your own image
- Specially crafted aluminum
- Light enough to hang on the wall
- Floating aluminum design
- Standard sizes 24-by-24-inches and 24-by-36-inches
- Custom sizes available upon request