Starting out on the right step in the design, construction and operation of buildings to ensure optimum building performance is crucial. One way ASHRAE is working to improve performance, of people and buildings, is through its certification program.
ASHRAE’s certification programs recognize industry professionals who have mastered the knowledge and skills reflecting best practices in certain aspects of building design and operations. Earning this recognized, high-quality industry certification is a distinct honor that demonstrates value to the design process and serves as a springboard for continued professional development. ASHRAE has certified more than 1,600 HVAC&R professionals.
All six of ASHRAE’s certification exams are being given as part of ASHRAE’s 2014 Winter Conference, Jan. 18-22, at the New York Hilton, New York, N.Y. The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Expo, held in conjunction with the Winter Conference, runs Jan. 21-23.
Take advantage of ASHRAE’s special administration of the certification examinations on Jan. 23, 2014. The deadline to apply is Jan. 3, 2014.
ASHRAE’s six certifications are:
- • Building Energy Assessment Professional (BEAP)
• Building Energy Modeling Professional (BEMP)
• Commissioning Process Management Professional (CPMP)
• High-Performance Building Design Professional (HBDP)
• Healthcare Facility Design Professional (HFDP)
• Operations & Performance Management Professional (OPMP)