ASHRAE is accepting paper abstracts for Ventilation 2021: 13th International Industrial Ventilation Conference for Contaminant Control, taking place Aug. 15-18, 2021, at the Sheraton City Centre, Toronto. The conference, hosted by ASHRAE, is held every three years and rotates between locations and organizers across Europe, North America and Southeast Asia.
“This conference provides a wonderful opportunity for international engineers, practitioners, researchers and other ventilation professionals to share recent advancements from a global perspective in the field of ventilation and contaminant control,” says conference chair, Doug Cochrane. “Our conference theme, ‘Leading Edge Industrial Ventilation Technologies for a Low-Carbon Environment,’ seeks to explore best practices and new ways of incorporating energy efficient solutions that drastically reduce our carbon footprint.”
Key issues to be covered:
- Occupational health, environmental emissions and safety considerations in industrial process ventilation system design and applications
- Innovations in ventilation system (Equipment, Innovative sensors measurements, energy efficiency, productivity, sustainability and more)
- Thermal Hydraulic Modeling, measurement and test & balancing techniques, AI applications, optimization models, data mining
- Industrial HVAC Systems- Innovation & Best Practices (Equipment, Controls, Risk Management, Energy Efficiency, Productivity, Sustainability)
- Best practices and risk evaluations and management in industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems application (advanced manufacturing, health care/operating theaters, professional kitchens, clean spaces/nanotechnology, tunnel and mine ventilation, power plants)
- Best practices in data center and ventilation and air conditioning system design and applications.
- Lesson learned in industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems design and applications.
- Modeling Advances (New techniques, automation, scripting)
- Filtration Systems for Contaminant Control
Abstract submissions are due in October 2020. If accepted, papers will be due in March 2021. Read more information and updates on Ventilation 2021.