ASHRAE announces a new job board to assist members and employers in finding opportunities and candidates.
An ASHRAE Journal survey of AHR Expo attendees showed that 67 percent of respondents expect industry business to increase by more than 5 percent in 2015. With increasing business prospects, ASHRAE is providing a new job board to help members and other professionals further their careers and for industry employers to find the right candidates.
The ASHRAE Job Board offers the following benefits to job seekers:
- Search and apply for relevant jobs quickly and effectively.
- Set up job alerts for immediate notification of job postings matching skills and interests.
- Anonymous profiles and resume uploads.
- Useful tips and tools for improving job searching effectiveness.
- Single sign-in for ASHRAE members.
- Put their positions in front of ASHRAE’s unique audience of engineering experts.
- Manage jobs and applicant activity on the Job Board site.
- Search the ASHRAE Job Board’s candidate database.
- Limit applicants to only those qualified.
- Quickly find the right professionals for their positions.
The Job Board can be found on the ASHRAE’s website. The Job Board is designed to assist members and other industry professionals along with ASHRAE’s student program, Young Engineers in ASHRAE, education and certification programs.