The American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) has launched an improved online learning website that continues to provide information on practices and products and offers a way to earn the professional development hours (PDH) needed to meet state licensure requirements.
PDH are approved by the Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES) and can be earned after viewing a presentation by completing and passing a self-study exam.
ASLA members’ online learning profile will keep a record of webinars purchased and PDH certificates received, giving them the opportunity to view them at their own pace, on their schedule.
Online Learning Opportunities
The online learning website provides more than 100 recorded presentations for on-demand viewing:
- ASLA annual meeting education session recordings
- Professional Practice Network (PPN) online learning series
- Student and emerging professionals SPOTLIGHT miniseries
- Sustainable SITES initiative education
- Landscape Architect Registration Examination (L.A.R.E.) prep
- 22 topic areas including accessibility/ADA, ecology and restoration, international practice, project management, resilient design, transportation/complete streets and more
The ASLA Online Learning series provides the opportunity to tune in live to ask experts questions, while earning professional development hours.
Associate and Student Member Pricing
ASLA members, associate ASLA members and student ASLA members are discounted at least 75 percent below nonmember prices.