The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) is hosting its inaugural virtual Asphalt Roofing Recycling Forum on Oct. 29, 2021.
The forum, titled Asphalt Roofing Recycling: Owning Our Future, is open to ARMA members, non-members and students. The program will be divided into two segments. The first segment will feature a keynote presentation followed by 30-minute sessions from various industry experts. The second segment will host a panel discussion with various thought leaders from the manufacturing, academia, consumer, and recycling perspectives. The goal of the forum is to have attendees feel empowered about #RecyclingRoofs.
“Recycling is a priority for ARMA and our member companies. We are excited to bring experts and influencers from the asphalt roofing industry and beyond to engage and educate on this important topic,” says Reed Hitchcock, ARMA’s executive vice president.
Key highlights of the forum include:
- Keynote Presentation: Recycled Asphalt Roofing Shingles in Asphalt: Challenges and Opportunities Bill Buttlar, University of Missouri
- Sustainable Materials Management in the Built Environment Joanne Rodriguez, Mycocycle
- AI’s Initiatives in Asphalt Roofing Technology and Recycling Mike Anderson, Asphalt Institute
- Shingle Recycling: Where We Are Today and What We’ve Learned to Get HereKathy Powles, Falcon Green Resources
- Industry Panel Discussion featuring:
- Tad Radzinski, Sustainable Solutions/Green Circle
- Richard Willis, National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA)
- Andy Hilton, GAF
- Laurand Lewandowski, Owens Corning
- Dennis Wilson, CertainTeed LLC
- Wes Sullens, USGBC
Reasons to Attend ARMA’s Inaugural Virtual Asphalt Roofing Recycling Forum:
- Learn the latest within the fast-evolving world of asphalt roofing technology and recycling.
- Connect with industry experts.
- Experience ARMA’s newest event, featuring top industry voices.
There are several ways to get involved with this exciting event:
- Register to attend – Sign up today for the inaugural Recycling Forum, a rare open-to-the-public opportunity!
- Become a Forum Sponsor – Join the growing list of sponsors!
- Follow along and share – The Recycling Forum snapshots will be shared on ARMA’s Facebook and LinkedIn accounts. Watch out for the event’s unique hashtag #RecyclingRoofs