Infinity Drain has expanded several popular series to add greater flexibility for design, barrier-free bathroom accessibility and ease of installation.
Low profile channels for Tile Insert Linear Drains
- S-LTIFAS 65, S-LTIFAS 99 and FXLTIF 65 series
- Site Sizable and Fixed Length
- New lower channel heights offer an easier installation, greater accessibility and less floor height buildup, especially for renovations
24-inch Length for Linear Drains
- 24-inch complete linear drain kits for FXIG 65, FXSG 65 and FXAS 65
- Three grate styles include Slotted, Solid and Wedge Wire in all five finishes – Satin Stainless, Polished Stainless, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Bronze, Matte Black
- New 24-inch size provides standard option for small shower spaces, entryways, etc.
5- by 5-inch Tile-In Center Drain with Expanded Installation Options
- The new TD 5 Tile Drain features a common 2-inch throat that is compatible with most residential floor drain bodies or bonded flange floor drains. Available as “strainer only” or as a complete assembly including the floor drain. Tile-in tray accommodates up to 3/4-inch thick flooring material.
- The TDLF 5 and TDF 5 fill the need for a Tile Drain that is compatible with “double waterproofing”. This method uses a combination of traditional and modern bonded waterproofing techniques and requires a specialized throat. Tile-in trays are available for 3/8-inch tile or 3/4-inch tile.
Infinity Drain finishes include: Satin Stainless, Polished Stainless, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Bronze, Matte Black as well as any custom finish. Infinity Drain linear styles include Slot, Offset Oval, Slotted, Solid, Marc Newson, Tile Insert Frame and Wedge Wire in a wide range of sizes from 24 to 60 inches – including custom.