Sherwin-Williams now offers a Project Bidding tool through the S-W PRO mobile app to help users capture job details and deliver a professional bid to customers. The feature gives painting contractors more flexibility, helping close projects timely to save time and money.
To use, professionals enter project details within the Project Bids feature in the S-W PRO mobile app, including but not limited to client information, what interior and/or exterior areas are being painted and what type of coating will be used. Then, professionals have the flexibility to price the work by the hour, the square foot, linear foot or by the item. Recorded details are converted to a professional bid that is emailed to prospective customers.
Key features and benefits of the Project Biddding tool:
- More field time: Create and reference bids from anywhere
- Customize estimates: Record job details and pricing in a semi-guided workflow
- Repurpose bids: Refer to past bids as templates for similar jobs
- Customer-friendly: Email bids to customers
- Coating details: Recommend product families from the Sherwin-Williams catalog to the bid
- Multilingual options: Available in both English and Spanish
The Projects Bidding tool is available in the S-W PRO mobile app to professional customers that have signed up for mySW. The S-W PRO app can be downloaded through the Apple and Google app stores. Professionals can sign up for a mySW profile by talking to their S-W rep or store, or by visiting mySW.com.