Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc. has announced the launch of the Bobrick Academy, an online design resource for architects and specifiers.
Live at www.bobrickacademy.com, the site is designed to allow architects, interior designers and other specifiers to acquire restroom design inspiration, learn about potential solutions, review design considerations and ultimately, specify restroom products.
“For decades, our customers have benefited from Bobrick’s institutional thought leadership on restroom design,” says David Leigh, vice president of marketing at Bobrick. “Now, the design community can benefit from that knowledge through a solution-centric hub.”
Current features of the Bobrick Academy:
- A Project Gallery featuring completed installations that feature Bobrick products, including photos and project credits.
- Access to the Visual Spec Builder, a tool that assists during the design development stages of restroom design projects.
- The ability to find content based on Design Solution Categories, including Compliance, Design, Durability, Economical, Sustainability, Freedom, Hygiene and Privacy
- Access to AIA/CES accredited Continuing Education courses on code-compliant toilet partitions, multigenerational restroom design and ADA accessibility.
- A blog featuring thought leadership articles and infographics, including, “How to Choose a Partition Material,” “Solutions for Multigenerational Restroom Design,” and “Key Concepts of Accessibility.”
The website also features support documents and tools for specifiers, including short- and long-form specifications, BIM files, Bobrick product literature, specification compilers and aggregators and cost-savings calculators for select Bobrick products. In the coming months, the Bobrick Academy will also become home to a proprietary visual specification tool.
John Popovich, Bobrick marketing communications manager, adds, “The launch of the Bobrick Academy marks a transition in the Bobrick evolution; we’re proud to offer an online design resource that lives up to our reputation as a provider of restroom solutions.”