CALMAC, a provider of energy storage systems, has released its new website, CALMAC.com. The dramatically enhanced, modern design of the new site is easy to navigate, features helpful search capabilities and serves as an information center for thermal energy storage. Visitors can now utilize CALMAC.com to download CAD and BIM models, obtain the latest information on company news and installations as well as updates from the industry on how thermal energy storage is lowering operating costs for commercial buildings around the globe.
The new CALMAC.com includes the following site enhancements:
· Industry insights including the latest articles, videos, whitepapers and newsletters
· Questionnaire for visitors to determine if thermal energy storage can benefit their building
· Understanding Your Electric Bill, a service to analyze electricity bills and demand impact
· Continuing education that will grant engineers and architects a AIA/CES HSW/SD learning unit and one GBCI CE hour for LEED professionals
· Featured CALMAC installations that can be filtered by project type and market
· Free evaluation tools for engineers working in Fahrenheit and tons or Celsius and kW for international users
· Information on LEED points that may be obtained with thermal energy storage
· Operational page detailing the advantage of thermal energy storage over traditional air-conditioning
· Customer testimonials
· Interactive diagram that educates visitors on how thermal energy storage works
· Latest CALMAC news and press mentions
· Direct links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Google+
“We’ve enhanced the CALMAC.com site to make it easy for our core markets, which include architects, engineers and building owners, to easily obtain more information about thermal energy storage and access information on the benefits of our IceBank Energy Storage tanks,” said Mark MacCracken, CEO of CALMAC. “With this new website, we are not only showcasing how energy storage has lowered operating costs for a number of installations around the world, but how thermal energy storage is a resource for reducing our burden on the power grid.”
Available on tablets and smartphones, visitors can view the site while they are on-the-go or in the field. Visitors may also subscribe to CALMAC’s monthly newsletter to receive monthly round ups of energy storage news.