Citadel Architectural Products has relaunched its website.
“When we began this effort, our goal was simple,” says Sean Walker, marketing manager at Citadel Architectural Products. “We wanted to create a site that presents our products in an easy to understand format; a site that is fast and mobile friendly.”
The Citadel site features:
- Product categories to make comparisons and selections with ease
- Color swatches to aid in finish evaluation
- Project examples to illustrate design solutions
- Representative and distributor locator to identify local contacts
- Resources available for download, including editable specs, CAD drawings and product literature
In addition, the site has been organized in such a way to facilitate an understanding of the decision factors between the available products and finishes. Data snapshots provide information at a glance without requiring the user to scan through long paragraphs.
While the first phase of the site has been completed and launched, other functionality and information will be added over the weeks and months to come.
Citadel Architectural Products offers a variety of cladding options, ranging from fabricated metal composite material (MCM) to field-assembled systems and glazing infill panels.