A collection of performance flooring products from Ecore is designed to elevate every aspect of today’s modern fitness spaces, from the entryway to the locker room. The Elevate Collection, with its portfolio of five surface offerings, provides fitness facilities with a combination of performance, functionality and safety features to exceed the demands of even the most intense workouts and highly trafficked common areas.
The Ecore Elevate Collection includes these flooring solutions:
- Bounce 2: Featuring a synthetic wood-grain surface that is fusion bonded to a 5 millimeter base layer, Bounce 2 is flooring that looks like real wood but cleans with ease. It’s an ideal surface for group fitness and multipurpose areas, while being durable enough for cardio equipment and light weights. Lines can also be painted on its surface, making it suited for indoor basketball, volleyball and squash courts.
- Roster: A non-woven surface that is fusion bonded to a 5 millimeter base layer, Roster is a portable flooring solution offered in an interlocking format that doesn’t require glue for installation. This surface is ideal for entryways or transition areas, because it contains contaminants coming in from the outdoors.
- Spectator: Designed for heavy commercial use, Spectator is a 2.5 millimeter luxury vinyl tile intended to enhance common areas such as lobbies, cafes, locker rooms, corridors and retail spaces. With 16 different wood and texture visuals, Spectator provides facilities with an aesthetic to enhance the consumer’s experience.
- Frictional: A 2 milimeter vinyl safety flooring, Frictional is manufactured with an enhanced coefficient of friction to prevent falls in traffic areas where slipping may occur, making it ideal for use in restrooms, locker rooms and food service areas.
- Aqueous: As the name implies, Aqueous is designed to be used in continually wet areas, such as pools and locker rooms with shower areas, where people may be barefoot. This 2 millimeter vinyl safety floor is engineered with slip-resistant particles and a raised emboss for slip resistance.