Ecore has launched the Ecore Commercial Wellness Collection, a product line of surfaces that absorbs shock and prevents falls. The six surfaces utilize vulcanized composition rubber to create ergonomic floors that reduce the chance of injury from falling or repetitive impact during intense activities. In addition, they mitigate long-term problems that come from repetitive impact, enhance overall well-being, and reduce unwanted noise to ensure a more focused wellness experience.
The Ecore Commercial Wellness Collection of surfaces is ideal for corporate, education, healthcare and fitness applications.
- ECOfit: Designed for bodies in motion. ECOfit is an 8.2 millimeter engineered surface that provides performance while reducing fatigue and the risk of injury whether used in a traditional health and fitness application or an active work environment.
- ECOfit Plus: Delivering comfort with a dynamic energy return that absorbs impact force while returning energy, ECOfit Plus encourages people to stay off their heels and stand on the balls of their feet, which prevent compression in the back and legs. The 15.2 millimeter product is available in glue down rolls or adhesive-free interlocking tiles.
- ECOmax: A 1-inch beveled tile featuring a patented footed system, ECOmax is designed for weight rooms, providing enhanced acoustical performance by absorbing the energy of weight impacts. The square tile is also available as a 2-1/2 inch version that is designed for play areas or rooftop patios.
- ECOsmash: A 2 ½ -inch molded composition rubber tile, ECOsmash offers noise reduction and shock absorption and complements platform-style weight lifting. The tile mitigates the shock and sound resulting from weights being released onto its surface by absorbing impact.
- FITturf: With a textured nylon wear layer fusion bonded to a 5 millimeter composition rubber backing, FITturf is a surface ideal for footwork drills, sled work and light to moderate free weights.
- FITturf Plus: Simulating natural turf, FITturf Plus offers a portable or temporary turf system available in rolls or interlocking tiles for installation and removal eaes. It features a nylon wear layer fusion bonded to a 12 millimeter composition rubber backing.