Simpson Strong-Tie has expanded availability of its Strong-Drive CSV Construction screw to hardware and fastener suppliers in U.S. markets.
Available in 2 1/2- and 3-inch lengths and coated with yellow zinc for protection against corrosion, the CSV Construction screw is a versatile, multipurpose fastening solution for a variety of wood-to-wood and engineered wood interior applications.
Featuring underhead nibs, low-torque threads, and a fast-start point, the CSV Construction screw drives effortlessly and is designed for general-purpose fastening. Additional features of the CSV Construction screw include the following:
- Low-torque threads allow up to 35% more drives per battery charge
- Ribbed-head design countersinks easily and provides a clean, finished appearance
- High-low point provides fast starts
- Optimized threads are ideal for dimensional lumber
- T25 6-lobe driver bit included