CupaClad USA will host an online CEU for both commercial and residential architects and designers focusing on natural slate rainscreen cladding. Taking place April 8, 2021, at 1 p.m. EST, this online presentation includes a range of topics important to the architect, designer and end-user. This program will provide a better understanding for the proper specification and usage of natural slate materials for roofing, rainscreen and solar panels for architectural applications.
Learning Objectives to include:
- How cladding slate is produced, from the quarry to the wall.
- How to identify slate quality and detect potential problems.
- What do you need to ask when using slate in a project?
- The ventilated facade systems with natural slate, from a technical and practical point of view.
- Direct Apply Cladding with natural slate.
- Innovation, performance and cost savings.
The AIA CEU Natural Slate course is approximately 60 minutes in length and delivered live via an online webinar style presentation that runs 45-50 minutes, followed by a Q&A session. The course, including the post presentation Q&A session, typically runs 1 ½ to 2 hours for the entire program and awards 1.5 HSW AIA CEU credits.