An event in commissioning, energy management, and building analytics and diagnostics, CxEnergy 2020 has announced its preliminary technical program. The event takes place April 6-9, 2020, in San Diego, at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- A two-hour roundtable discussion of California’s Title 24 Energy Code
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- How monitoring-based commissioning changes the Cx business model
- Market sector case studies (health care, education, data centers)
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage)
- A review of the 100+ changes made in ASHRAE’s 90.1 energy standard’s 2019 edition
- Conserving energy through building enclosure commissioning
- Fundamentals of test & balance for engineers, Cx & energy providers
- Utilitarian buildings can be high-performance buildings
CxEnergy Technical Presentation attendees earn AIA (LU/HSW or LU), USGBC LEED General Education, CxA and EMP continuing education credits for presentations. The credits are applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body). View the preliminary program on the CxEnergy website.
The CxEnergy Expo Hall showcases a variety of products including controls, software, instruments, metering devices and services targeted specifically to commissioning, energy management, engineering and testing firms. The CxEnergy Exhibitor Prospectus is available here. Event information and the latest updates and online registration are available online.