The AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) has announced the preliminary technical program for the premier event in commissioning, energy management, and building testing & analytics. CxEnergy 2021 takes place April 20-23, 2021, in Dallas/Ft. Worth at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC test and balance professionals, facility managers and building owners.
Presentation topics include:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Market sector case studies (education, health care, data centers, alternative care facility)
- Remote energy management
- Understanding Emergency Power System Commissioning (preview of ACG Commissioning Guideline 3rd Edition content)
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Fire & life safety systems commissioning
- Fundamentals+ of test & balance for engineers, Cx & energy providers
- Commissioning case study of the ASHRAE Net-Zero Energy Headquarters
- Smart water management
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage)
- Commissioning requirements in building energy codes (ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC)
- Conserving energy through building enclosure commissioning
CxEnergy attendees earn AIA (LU), USGBC LEED General Education, CxA and EMP continuing education credits for presentations. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body). View the preliminary program on the CxEnergy website.
More than 100 videos from previous CxEnergy presentations are available on the CxEnergy YouTube Channel.
The CxEnergy Expo Hall showcases a variety of products including controls, software, instruments, metering devices and services targeted specifically to commissioning, energy management, engineering and testing firms. Read the CxEnergy Exhibitor Prospectus. View event information and the latest updates and online registration.