Dodge Data & Analytics will hold its 81st annual Dodge Construction Outlook Conference on Oct. 30-31, 2019, at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel in Chicago. More details on the event can be found here.
A cornerstone for C-suite executives and construction industry leaders, Outlook brings together attendees across building product manufacturing, architecture and design, construction services, contracting, engineering, industry associations, and many other professionals serving the construction industry. The event provides critical insights into the economic forecast for the U.S. construction industry and is a seminal reference for both company leaders and the media.
Dodge’s Outlook 2020 findings will be presented by the firm’s Chief Economist, Richard Branch, and will include a deep dive into current and future construction opportunities across the U.S. The benchmark for the industry offers a closer look at trends, issues, and the construction market forecast for the year ahead, and plays a role in business strategy development for the industry at large.
“Each year we look forward to gathering the brightest minds and top leaders within the construction industry at our Outlook event and this October will be no different,” Richard continues. “We welcome those interested in immersing themselves in a full day of discussion about current trends, forecasts, and news and look to further educate and empower attendees with key insights to help build their ongoing strategies.”
Outlook 2020 will open with a networking reception on Oct. 30, from 6 p.m.–7:30 p.m. with presentations the following day from 7:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. The full agenda includes:
- Opening keynote – Rohit Bhargava, founder of the Non-Obvious Co.
- U.S. Economy 2019/2020 – Cristian deRitis, deputy chief economist, Moody’s Analytics
- Modular – the Greener, Faster, Smarter Future of Construction – Steve Jones, Industry Insights Research senior director, Dodge Data & Analytics (moderator)
- Stacy Scopano, chief technology officer, Skender (panelist)
- Dave Pikey, vice president, Corporate Technology, The Hill Group (panelist)
- Kari Holtz, project engineer – Modular Construction, The Hill Group (panelist)
- Luncheon Keynote – Jim Craig, Olympic gold medalist, president at Gold Medal Strategies Inc.
- 2020 Construction Outlook – Richard Branch, chief economist, Dodge Data & Analytics
The 2020 Dodge Construction Outlook Conference is produced by Dodge Data & Analytics. Sponsors of the conference include Breezy HR, IMS, Microdesk, National Construction Rentals, Nationwide, SMPS, and Sweets.