Aculux has enhanced its AX series, a comprehensive family of ceiling downlights that provides cutoff and glare control to create quiet ceilings.
The enhanced 4-inch aperture AX4 is now offered in 11 smooth, striation-free optical distributions. By employing a 45-degree visual cutoff, the AX series delivers glare control to create a quiet ceiling regardless of distribution.
Initially available in an adjustable format for accent lighting, AX4 can now be specified with a fixed downlight housing or a wall wash housing. With a redesigned asymmetric lensed wall wash luminaire, the latter delivers uniformity from ceiling to floor.
Aculux offers a variety of precision-crafted trims, round or square, and in multiple finishes to coordinate with virtually any architectural interior. Available in flanged or flangeless, the AX series trims integrate seamlessly and discreetly into a ceiling.
AX4 brings elegance and sophistication to a variety of applications, from residential to commercial to hospitality.
- Up to 3200 delivered lumens
- CCTs: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K
- 80, 90, or 95 CRI (2700K and 3000K only for 95CRI)
- Platforms: downlight, adjustable, and wall wash
- Flanged or flangeless (gypsum & millwork) ceiling appearance
- Available in 11 smooth, striation free optical distributions
- Features Tru-line and Acu-Aim for easy installation and design flexibility
- Superior wall wash uniformity
- Patented translating optical assembly, 45-degree visual cutoff, and center beam optics is maintained regardless of ceiling thickness
- Many trims styles and finishes to choose from for unmatched flexibility and aesthetics