Eureka announced that its Quickship program now has shorter shipping times for small orders.
Eureka’s Quickship program enables architects, lighting designers, and interior designers to fast-track projects by choosing LED lighting products with short lead times. The program includes 13 distinctive products that ship within ten business days of order date. Small orders of five items or less are now available to ship within five business days.
In addition to enhanced shipping times, the 72-inch diameter version of the Cycle luminaire is now included in the program.
Products available through Quickship are:
- Aperture, a contemporary pendant with a hollow center, available in 12-, 24- or 36-inch diameters
- Bloom, a pendant or surface mounted luminaire with an inviting shape, available in two sizes and a variety of finishes
- Cycle, a striking ring pendant, in 24-, 36-, 54- and 72-inch diameters
- Mika, a classic round globe with a high-tech frosted shade
- Moonrise Classic, a cylindrical wall sconce or surface mounted fixture
- Mute, a sound absorbing pendant available in 16- and 32-inch diameters
- Scout, a cylindrical luminaire, pendant, or surface mount, in 6-, 10- or 18-inch diameters
- Stella, a pendant with direct and indirect illumination in a minimalist housing
- Tone, a sound absorbing structure that installs onto the Cycle luminaire
- Tumbler, a wall-mounted accent luminaire made with tough machined glass
- Twin, a charming fixture with a simple double layered shade sheltering a halo of indirect light
- Valco, a contemporary pendant
- Verner, a pendant combined with a timeless geometric aesthetic