Key features of Embarq fiberglass entry doors:
- Embarq doors provide a U-factor of 0.10, the lowest recorded heat conduction measurement for entry doors in the U.S.
- To enhance efficiency and accommodate more insulation, the Embarq fiberglass entry door is 2.5 inches thick, which is more than 40 percent thicker than standard exterior doors.
- An integrated channel in the side rails and header of the door allows for even more energy-efficient foam.
- A dual perimeter seal to create a nearly impenetrable barrier against drafts and energy leaks.
- A custom-designed sweep which accommodates the door’s added thickness and keeps out unwanted elements and uncomfortable temperatures.
- Available in six door styles and four wood grain species: Cherry, Mahogany, Oak and Knotty Alder.
- ProVia’s patented process allows a different series, style and finish to be used on each side of the door.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on the door structure, and 10-Year Finish Warranty