The Coronavirus forces us to find solutions. How can we safely go to the office, school, gym or fitness center? ETFE screens from Buitink Technology will help to realize as much as possible at work, sports or educational areas within the existing space, protecting us against viruses and dust. A bit different but still being together.
What do ETFE screens look like?
Transparent and flexible foil is tightened within a custom made frame work. You define the shape of the frame: square, rectangular, curved or oval; fitting the work space. The advantage of the ETFE foil is the acoustical transparency. One can freely communicate with each other as sound penetrates the foil.
What is ETFE foil?
- light weight (less than 1 percent of the specific weight of glass) and doesn’t need a heavy supporting system
- transparant (clear)
- chemically inert and can be cleaned and disinfected undiluted with all usual cleansing and disinfecting agents
- thin (100 tot 300 micron) and permeable for sound. A partition wall of ETFE foil does not limit any normal conversation; no need to talk louder
- doesn’t contain any softener or volatile chemicals; no harmful health effects
- it’s a flexible material and can be transported in a compact way
- flame retardant, self-extinguishing and complies with class B-s1, d0 van EN 13501-1
With ETFE screens separate work, education and sports areas can be created close to each other. This solution enables people to see and hear each other and talk to each other in the office, in the gym or at the information desk. We work with and meet each other within one area, but are protected against viruses and dust.