Seek’s Pro Series cameras, which includes the RevealPRO and previously announced CompactPRO, deliver thermal resolution at an ergonomic and portable size to assist commercial trades professionals in getting a full look at the problem quickly. Seek’s PRO series is full featured and affordable.
Key features for the RevealPRO:
- 320×240 thermal sensor array for image clarity, delivering 76,800 pixels of thermal resolution.
- 2.4-inch color display featuring Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Portable in size with accessible buttons to access interface with gloved hands.
- FastFrame rate to enhance near real-time thermal imaging.
- Fixed focus system – and minimum focus distance of 15 centimeters (6 inches).
- 32-degree field of view with 4x digital zoom functionality to scan a large area and identify potential hazards.
- Temperature measurement accuracy of +/-5C or 5% (at 25C nominal, whichever is greater).
- Thermal temperature measurement range between -40C to 330C.
- More than four hours continuous battery running time in normal mode (rechargeable by USB).
- 300-lumen LED flashlight at the touch of a button.
- Variable temperature reporting in Fahrenheit, Celsius, and Kelvin.
- In-imager memory storage of 4 gigabytes, transferrable images by USB.
New key software features:
- Adjustable Thermal Level and Span – Manually set and lock a temperature range to display the thermal information of any object or scene with a set point and range.
- On-screen Emissivity Control – Calibrate for emissivity through pre-defined settings, compensate for various surface materials, ensuring accurate readings and reporting, regardless of surface type.
- Nine Standard and High Contrast Color Palettes – Enhanced palette options are available to Seek device owners. From standard grayscale to prism high contrast, RevealPRO provides the visual capabilities necessary to help users examine and understand thermal imagery across applications during and post inspection.
- Full-Frame Mapping of Temperature Distribution – Displays all temperature data for clarity and resolution.
- Multiple User Modes – Normal, Spot temperature and Level & Span included.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Seek RevealPRO sells for an MSRP of $699.00 USD and will be available through authorized distribution channels in North American, EMEA markets and APAC markets.