The platform works across many applications including commercial and industrial boilers, make-up air, process heating, burner control, automotive paint booths, kilns and ovens.
Engineering firms can trim programming time from months to weeks with one system, because there are fewer components and the flexibility to achieve the range of control needed from the simplest to most complex combustion systems.
Features of Honeywell SLATE include:
- Integrated universal power and communications that support multiple voltages and communication platforms meeting nearly all global commercial and industrial requirements.
- Burner management that is easily configured for a variety of applications.
- UL-certified to published and recognized national safety standards.
- Flame amplifiers that meet virtually any application need.
- Fuel-air ratio control with integrated 02 trim and a wide range of torque options for greater energy efficiency.
- Limit controls that allow targeting of high-temperature applications.
- Expanded annunciation that enables faster troubleshooting.
- Universal expanded digital and analog I/O that provides ultimate flexibility, using only the modules the application requires and choose how to use them with simple wiring commands.
- Customizable touchscreen display that allows design of differentiated customer interfaces based on the application.
A full range of support resources are available, including product training modules, technical support hotline, application engineering for the most complex applications, how-to videos and more on the Honeywell website.