- Patented Power Control and Delta T Manager logic built-in, monitor coil performance and optimize the available energy of the coil by maintaining the Delta T.
- Glycol monitoring a feature ensures glycol content meets design needs to provide efficiency and safe operation.
- Cloud analytics provide recommended Delta T and flow setpoints which can be updated remotely
- Dynamic coil performance illustrates the operation of the coil in real time providing transparency of power degradation and other operational issues.
- Most expansive communication platform on the market includes Cloud, BACnet MSTP and BACnet IP, Modbus, RTU and TCP/IP, Belimo MP-Bus, and one analog feedback signal for valve flow, power, temperature or position.
Belimo Americas has announced the release of the Energy Valve that is an IoT device utilizing cloud-based analytics to leverage captured system data to provide savings and efficient operation. The Energy Valve is a pressure independent valve, which measures and manages coil energy by using an embedded electronic flow meter, along with supply and return water temperature sensors. It is ideal for water-side control of heating and cooling coils with programmable maximum flow settings from 1.65 – 713 GPM in valve body size 1/2- to 6-inch. Some of the key features include: