The ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in 2015 designation is awarded to the most efficient products among those that qualify for ENERGY STAR. This is the fourth consecutive year the York systems have earned this recognition.
In order to be named ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in 2015, product features must include:
- Performance levels of 18.0 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) and 13.0 Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) for air conditioners and 18.0 SEER, 12.5 EER and 9.6 Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) for heat pumps.
- Ability to send and receive information from at least one system controller.
- Automatic configuration of settings appropriate to the controlled equipment.
- Ability to log fault codes and transmit in plain text.
- Capability to provide alerts to homeowners in plain text, including service and maintenance alerts.
These ENERGY STAR Most Efficient in 2015 York air conditioners and heat pumps are included on the ENERGY STAR website.