Knight Wall Systems now offers custom parts and fabrication manufactured to order from its Eastern Washington production facility and shipped nationwide.
Knight’s unique product-fabrication capabilities enable the accommodation of deeper wall assemblies and unique geometry on building facades. Custom parts can also be a solution to strengthen a façade support system to accommodate an even wider array of panel types and finishes.
The company can design and fabricate a completely custom profile or simply modify an existing standard profile to meet a project’s specific needs, which is the most common and in-demand application. In certain circumstances, custom parts can help achieve a look or solve a problem at a lower cost versus attempting to “build-out” a wall using multiple standard parts. And all Knight custom parts can be incorporated into the company’s engineered design so they can be covered under Knight’s 10-year limited warranty.
Knight Wall Systems’ custom parts and fabrication:
- Can be specified as standalone components only or in a fully engineered system, including fasteners and 10-year warranty.
- Can be fabricated with corrosion-resistant, ZAM-coated 18-gauge, 16-gauge or 14-gauge steel or stainless steel.
- Available in black PVDF-coated for open-joint claddings (18-gauge) or standard mill finish.
- Accommodate custom shapes – Z profile / L profile / C profile / hat profile / girts / rails / brackets / clips.
- Can be fabricated in custom lengths – 40 to 120 inches – to reduce jobsite cutting and speed-up installation.
- Are available in custom depths and widths for most popular standard Knight Wall components.
- Come fully punched for easy installation and proper rainscreen drainage (or no punches, depending upon the project).
- Require only a four-week lead time for most shapes.
- Are shipped in reinforced wood crates.