EarthBulb LED floodlights combine color with dimming technology to less than 5 percent on standard control applications. The lights are ideal for art museums, retail display, hospitality, restaurant, long-term care and other architectural applications.
EarthTronics designed the EarthBulb LED PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 lamps to deliver 520, 800 and 1200 lumens as a replacement for 50-, 75- and 120-watt incandescent and halogen floodlights. 3000K replicates the halogen lamps they replace. 4000K and 5000K also with high color clarity are available. The LED PAR lamp design offers the same form factor and beam pattern as the PAR lamps that they are replacing. The plastic design of the lamp has an integral cooling system that reduces stress on fixture components for a long performance life.
Each of the EarthBulb LED PAR floodlights offers:
- 3000K white light with high color rendering rating of more than 91
- PAR glass appearance face with similar form fact of halogen PAR
- Multi-chip, chip-on-board LED design with a thermal system
- Available 40- and 25-degree light beam angles
- Designed for commercial and residential applications
- Wet location rating
- LED cooling system to ensure performance for up to 25,000 hours
- Energy Star rating with a 5-year warranty when used 6 hours per day
EarthBulb LED lamps are available at retailers nationwide and can be purchased online. For more information about EarthBulb PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 EarthBulb LED floodlights, visit the website.