Beat the Heat
The Triple H LED is built to operate in temperatures up to 149F, designating it a LED highbay that can perform in extreme conditions. When the temperature rises up to 149F, the Triple H LED highbay/lowbay avoids the need to fold back output, an occurrence in the harsh environment of today’s industrial facilities.
It is designed to replace HID fixtures up to 1000W. Hubbell Lighting studies show energy consumption has the potential to be reduced by 60 percent while virtually eliminating any need for maintenance.
It is available in both highbay and lowbay configurations and designed for hot or wet installations. Ranging from 15,000 lumens to 60,000 lumens, it is ideal to replace existing 1000 watt and 400 watt HID highbays in industrial locations. Because of the modular design and optical choices, the Triple H LED can light almost any area in industrial facilities.
Features and certifications of the Triple H LED highbay/lowbay:
- Driver pod and light bars are aluminum extrusions
- Installation – pendant mounting or cable mounting
- Three highbay versions: 30,000 lumens, 45,000 lumens and 60,000 lumens
- Three lowbay versions: 15,000 lumens, 22,000 lumens and 30,000 lumens
- Up to 141 lumens per watt
- Highbay total input wattage of 215 watts, 323 watts and 431 watts
- Lowbay total input wattage of 108 watts, 162 watts and 215 watts
- Five Year Warranty (Terms and Conditions Apply)
- Wet listed