With Infinite Color+, USAI is providing architects, designers and end users with a wide range of lighting design options for every type of interior application—for residential, hospitality and commercial projects alike. The Infinite Color+ downlight product family can transform any space with light. Rather than renovate and redecorate with paint, change the mood and character of a room with light. A hotel ballroom can be set to a conventional white light setting for conferences and meetings and then be changed to intense violet or powdery pink for a wedding reception or other custom party, at the touch of a button. In retail environments, Infinite Color+ can be set specifically to highlight and enhance various colors of merchandise, and make specific products pop, or turn an ordinary store into a striking themed retail experience. In corporate applications, Infinite Color+ can be controlled to communicate a company’s brand or logo color, and provide tunable white light that can be adjusted to set the tone for meetings, concentration and collaboration.
The breakthrough technology utilized in Infinite Color+ can effortlessly align countless light colors, white light color temperatures and intensities with the various moods, activities and surroundings of its users. It allows designers and architects to “paint with light,” pairing light colors with textures and shades of interior décor, surface materials and flooring, while also providing the freedom to change the light settings at any moment.
Infinite Color+ can be controlled with any convenient and flexible industry standard DMX512 control system. When integrated with sensors and controls, Infinite Color+ can be commissioned to adjust lighting automatically. People can enjoy maximum flexibility by choosing the light color, color temperature, and intensity of each light fixture, or create preprogrammed light settings to set the mood, host a party and more.
Infinite Color+ is available with USAI’s BeveLED 2.0 fixture family, boasting the following features:
- Power and energy efficiency providing 1375+ delivered lumens.
- Tunable white color temperature offering end-users custom white light from 1800K to 12,000K.
- Precise optical control with a full variety of beam spreads from 40 to 80 degrees plus wallwash.
- Complete family portfolio offered, including downlight, adjustable and wallwash functions.
- Effortless serviceability in a 4.5-inch aperture through an industry-first tool-less light engine, enabling easy field replacement of the light engine without compromising valuable time.
- Superior thermal management, achieved through a lightweight, high-performance proprietary heat sink.
- 14 stylish trim options that can be specified in millwork ceilings, with white, black, metallic, clear matte and custom-colored bevels. Trimless styles are also available.
- DMX512 dimming options compatible with any DMX-based control system.