Lutron Electronics announced the winners of its 2015 5-Star Lighting Showroom Awards. The awards honor lighting showrooms that provide an immersive experience for customers to see and feel Lutron products. Winners were announced at an award dinner at the Dallas Market Center in Texas.
To be considered a 5-star Lutron showroom, associates must be proficient in seven Lutron product categories:
- Fashion finishes: Satin Colors, metal and glass finishes
- Dimming LEDs
- Energy-saving solutions—sensors and timers
- Caséta Wireless systems
- Whole home solutions: RadioRA 2 or HomeWorks QS
- Serena and Sivoia QS Triathlon battery-powered shades
- Ivalo high-performance LED lighting
The 2015 5-Star Showroom winners are:
- Best Caséta Wireless Display – Warshauer Electric, Tinton Falls, N.J.
- Best Lutron Presence on Showroom Website – A.D. Cola Lighting, Natick, Mass.
- Shades Project of the Year – Lighting Concepts, Lewiston, Maine
- Connected Home Project of the Year – Lighting First, Bonita Springs, Fla.
- Home Systems Largest Sales Increase – Connecticut Lighting, Hartford, Conn.
- Lutron Vision Award – Wabash Electric, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- 5-Star Showroom of the Year – Lighting First, Bonita Springs
“As consumer interest in connected home technology grows, we are proud to recognize and support our 5-Star Showrooms’ efforts to promote simple, affordable and reliable light, shade, and temperature control solutions,” says David Weinstein, vice president, Residential Sales at Lutron. “Each showroom is individually qualified and promoted as a Lutron Experience Destination throughout the U.S. and Canada. Affording their customers the opportunity to see, touch and experience Lutron products and solutions is priceless.”