Lutron Electronics announced the list of manufacturers that have committed to its 2016 OEM Advantage Sales and Marketing Program. The program is designed to help OEM luminaire manufacturers grow specifications and increase sales with Lutron’s in-fixture solutions and technology.
“Having a large, diverse group of respected manufacturers from all segments of the lighting industry commit to our inaugural OEM Advantage program gives our customers the power of choice when it comes to choosing their fixture provider,” says Brendon Van Campen, OEM sales director for Lutron Electronics.
According to Van Campen, the three primary program objectives are: growing OEM and Lutron specifications and sales, increasing speed to market of luminaires with Lutron solutions inside, and promoting true price transparency of a Lutron solution to their reps.
“The response by our participating OEM manufacturers has been overwhelmingly positive as they have added the latest Lutron in-fixture technologies to their specification cut sheets, reduced lead times with our Qwikfig LED driver programming tool and published fair and reasonable Lutron price adders to their rep agents.”
The Lutron 2016 OEM Advantage Program provides participating manufacturers with:
- The opportunity to co-offer a 10-year limited warranty on LED drivers at no additional cost.
- Marketing funds to reduce OEM operational costs and jointly promote solutions.
- Options to participate in a tiered growth bonus or up-front job closing program.
- Access to the Lutron QwikFig configuration tool to program drivers at the OEM’s manufacturing facilities.
- The opportunity to feature their OEM luminaire products on Lutron’s LED High-Performance Fixture Tool.
The current list of OEM manufacturers that have committed to the 2016 OEM Advantage Program is shown alphabetically on the Lutron Electronics website.