Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US (METUS), the provider of Zoned Comfort Solutions and a supplier of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) heating and cooling systems, has announced the opening of the Product Showcase room.
“Interactive experiences will be based on a customer’s input and what they want to view,” says Brinnon Williams, senior director, residential channel development for Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US. “The Product Showcase room will provide customers with innovative tools and resources previously unavailable.”
METUS developed the Product Showcase room over an eight-month period, culminating in the grand opening on Aug. 28. METUS designed the room so customers can take self-guided tours through 11 stations where they gain insight into the company and its state-of-the-art technology by interacting with products and videos.
- Our History: Starts with the broader history of Mitsubishi Electric Corp. in Japan and continues through the establishment of METUS in May 2018
- Quality Section: Illustrates its commitment to quality control, including use of materials, testing, and product design
- INVERTER-Driven Technology: Explains the differences between a conventional HVAC system and a Mitsubishi Electric system in terms of efficiency, physical footprint, weight and noise level
- Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i) Technology: Describes how hyper-heat technology works and simulates a real-world example of cold climate performance
- Residential Controls: Allows customers to interact with residential product controls, including the kumo cloud app
- 3D i-see Sensor Technology: Uses thermal imaging display to illustrate how the 3D i-see Sensor scans the room continuously, adjusting temperature and airflow for maximum comfort
- Zoned Comfort Solutions: Includes products and a video to explain how Mitsubishi Electric’s Zoned Comfort Solutions technology provides individual temperature control in each room
- Commercial Controls and Solutions: Allows customers to interact with commercial product controls and solutions, such as energy-apportionment panels
- Four-Way Cassettes: Provides customers with an up-close view to learn about the vanes ability to direct airflow in multiple directions, plus explanatory videos
- CITY MULTI Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) System: Allows customers to see and touch its VRF technology, view schematics and watch explanatory videos
- METUS Resources and Support: Highlights METUS’ customer support offerings and resources through interactive video and web-based content.
Located at 1340 Satellite Boulevard, Suwanee, Ga., the Product Showcase room will be open to customers Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.