The National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA) is accepting submissions for the 2022 Structural Engineering Excellence (SEE) Awards.
The SEE Awards highlight structural engineering ingenuity throughout the world and incredible
achievements in the profession. Projects are judged on innovative design, engineering
achievement, and creativity. Structural engineers and structural engineering firms are
encouraged to enter their projects to highlight their successes and accomplishments.
The awards are presented in the following categories:
- New Buildings < $30 Million
- New Buildings $30 Million to $80 Million
- New Buildings $80 Million to $200 Million
- New Buildings Over $200 Million
- New Bridges or Transportation Structures
- Forensic/Renovation/Retrofit/Rehabilitation Structures < $20 Million
- Forensic/Renovation/Retrofit/Rehabilitation Structures > $20 Million
- Other Structures
Entries are due on Tuesday, July 12, 2022. Projects can be submitted online.
The winners will be honored at NCSEA’s Structural Engineering Summit Nov. 1-4 in
Chicago, in STRUCTURE magazine, in a professionally produced video on the NCSEA website,
and in a special webinar series the following spring/summer.