This award provides recognition to 40 accomplished professionals within ICRI who are under the age of 40, demonstrate high potential for continued success in leadership roles and exhibit a strong passion for – and commitment to – the mission of ICRI.
- Current member of ICRI (or work for a current company member) and employment within the concrete repair industry.
- Plan to continue in roles that aid the future of concrete repair.
- Exhibit characteristics that demonstrate continued success and leadership skills.
- Active participant in ICRI on either the chapter or national level
- Under the age of 40 as of Jan. 9, 2021.
Nominations close Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021.