Boon Edam Inc. has announced they are launching an optical turnstile addition to their security entrance portfolio.
The Space-Saving, Swinging Security Turnstile
With the growing threat of crime and violence around the globe, more and more organizations are turning to security entrances to increase both the safety and security of their people and assets. The Speedlane Compact provides all the fundamental functions needed in a security turnstile and accommodates the smaller spaces often found in older buildings.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Tailgating, safety and object detection sensors
- Touchless user experience
- Installation ease
- Generous interior space to accommodate most access control technologies
- Quality materials
- Swing motion glass barriers
- Short V-shaped cabinet with ergonomic design and small footprint
- Flexible lane configurations (including a wide lane for disabled access)
- Universally understood display symbols
Easy, Effective and Efficient
The Speedlane Compact is agile in the manufacturing process, enabling efficient delivery times to a customer’s location. When it comes to integration, the product designers have focused on ease and flexibility; the cabinets are wide enough to allow for integration with many types of access technologies, including biometrics and facial recognition.
Minimalist Design Ideal for Small Spaces
The Speedlane Compact is fashioned to fit into small areas, making it ideal for high-value real estate properties. It does an effective job within a small space – relieving security personnel and ensuring that only authorized people can enter the designated area. Its footprint does not compromise in any way on design.