Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC U.S. (METUS) has announced the expansion of the SUZ universal outdoor unit to include Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i) technology.
The single zone outdoor unit is part of the M-Series product line from METUS, which includes indoor units, outdoor units and controls for residential and light commercial applications. Available in 9,000, 12,000, 15,000 and 18,000 BTU/H capacities, the SUZ with H2i technology delivers indoor comfort in extreme cold weather conditions maintaining performance at outdoor temperatures as low as -13F. At 5F outdoors, the system is designed to deliver up to 100 percent of its rated heating capacity.
Ideal for residential or light commercial applications, the SUZ outdoor unit is designed with a built-in base heater and Blue Fin anti-corrosion coating over the coils. SUZ with H2i is now available for use with the following indoor units and capacities:
- SLZ-KF 2- by 2-foot four-way ceiling cassette with 3D i-see Sensor in 9, 12, 15 and 18 KBTU/H
- EZ FIT recessed ceiling cassette (MLZ) in 9, 12 and 18 KBTU/H
- SEZ-KD low-static ducted unit in 9, 12, 15 and 18 KBTU/H
- PEAD mid-static ducted unit in 9, 12, 15 and 18 KBTU/H
- SVZ multi-position air handler unit in 12 and 18 KBTU/H