LOTTE Chemical Corp. has added nine color and pattern options to its Radianz Cirrus Collection quartz line. The Radianz surfaces deliver natural-looking options across a varied color palette. Composed of 99.9 percent pure natural quartz, the entire Cirrus Collection delivers scratch and stain resistance, ideal for use in kitchens and bathrooms, as well as commercial applications.
The nine Radianz Cirrus Collection colors are:
- Alluring – a warm white accentuated with a varied brown veining pattern that mirrors natural stone
- Andes – a subtle pattern combining a dominant rich white surface with delicate gray veining
- Annapuruna – a white that features veining that modulates from bold gray to a light gray across the surface
- Calacatta Classic – a white to light-gray color permeated with both solid thick and thin bands of gray veins.
- Calacatta Dolce – a surface featuring a white to light-gray base color, interspersed with gray veins ranging from pencil-thin to aggregate-filled thick bands
- Calacatta Ice – a surface featuring the Calacatta white to light-gray color, with thin, gray veins that mimic actual stone
- Pristine – an off-white color highlighted by white veining to create contrast
- Splendor – a wave-like black-to-brown coloration that is complemented by light-gold specks
- Statuario Massa – a white with elongated, branch-like gray veining