Follow the lights to Las Vegas for the 32nd edition of the LightFair Trade Show & Conference, June 19 – 23, 2022, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. LightFair’s 2022 Trade Show (June 21-23) will present nearly 300 exhibits, and the Conference (June 19-23) will offer 46 sessions. Register online.
“We love connecting the lighting industry annually, and we can’t wait to welcome the LightFair community to the west coast for the first time in eight years,” says Dan Darby, show director. “LightFair’s Las Vegas 2022 trade show and conference are coming back bigger and brighter to serve as the center for powerful business networking and sourcing.”
LightFair Conference Programming
With 46 sessions, ranging in length from one hour to two days, the 2022 LightFair Conference will feature five learning tracks, offering a total of 132 CEU credits, June 19 – 23:
- The Art + Inspiration track explores sources of inspiration that inform design and technology development.
- The Design Guidance + Tools track covers the latest energy and building code changes, new design metrics, design and measurement tools, controls and more.
- The Evidence-Based Design track focuses on end-user data and techniques used to achieve specific design goals.
- The Experiencing Light track explores the influence of light on the human experience and natural ecosystems.
- The Technology track explores design tools and software, lighting controls, IoT lighting, 3D print technology and more.
LightFair Trade Show Offers Three Days of Product Discovery, Networking and On-Floor Education
Over three days, LightFair will present nearly 300 exhibitors at its trade show June 21 – 23, and will include five pavilions:
- Design Pavilion: showcases domestic and international high-style, decorative commercial designs and products including cove, linear lighting, chandeliers, sconces, pendants and flush-mounts, as well as custom fixtures. Also located here is The Designery – a networking hub featuring high-end lighting fixtures and solutions, as well as Design Synergist presentations led by lighting designers, architects, specifiers and interior designers.
- Outdoor Pavilion: features manufacturers offering environmentally responsible exterior lighting: municipal, city and street lighting, lighting for recreational/sporting events, landscape lighting, road and tunnel lighting, control systems, directional, path, step and area lighting, bollards and underwater lighting. Innovations focus on efficiency, safety, aesthetics, accessibility and security. Trade show attendees can also learn from the Outdoor Pavilion’s new Outdoor Exchange educational series.
- Smart Pavilion: focuses on the latest trends, products and ideas in smart lighting and building solutions using sensors, controls, connectivity and data analysis to maximize efficiency, energy savings and end-user comfort via IoT and Intelligent Lighting. Trade show attendees can also learn from sessions in the Smart Pavilion’s new Tek Talk series.
- New Exhibitor Pavilion: presents first-time exhibitors’ products and technological advances in architectural and commercial lighting.
- The Collective: a space on the show floor reserved exclusively for manufacturers who are IALD LIRC or IES sustaining members, offering an opportunity for attendees to explore products by select manufacturers and to experience a show within the show.
The LightFair trade show will include informational and curated pavilion tours to keep attendees up-to-date on new trends and innovations, including the LightFair Innovation Award Winner tour. New Attendee Orientation sessions will teach first-time visitors how to navigate the exhibit floor. The exhibit floor additionally will feature daily speakers providing sessions that are leading direction of industry designers and specifiers in The Designery, exhibitor spotlight sessions at LightFair Live.
Early Bird Registration
Those interested in attending LightFair 2022 can take advantage of early bird pricing at a discounted rate until April 16. Purchase options range from Exhibit Hall only to individual Conference sessions or multi-day Conference packages. Further discounts for students and emerging lighting professionals are available as well. Read full pricing information.
The LightFair website is refreshed regularly with up-to-date information on registration, confirmed exhibitor listings and more. Attendees can also visit the blog to stay apprised of the latest lighting information and stories.
LightFair 2022 will showcase innovations in lighting June 19 – 23, 2022, in the Las Vegas Convention Center’s state-of-the-art West Hall. The 2022 edition will continue to follow LightFair’s “Safer Floor. Safer Show.” Protocols in accordance with local and state requirements as well as CDC guidelines and recommendations.