Atlas Roofing Corp. has rolled out three new ventilation solutions designed to improve home energy efficiency, optimize roof performance, and reduce excessive attic heat and moisture that can contribute to structural damage. The ventilation products—TruRidge PRO 25, HighPoint AL 50 Slant Back and HighPoint GL 50 Slant Back—complement Atlas Roofing’s line of ventilation products.
The TruRidge and HighPoint vents are designed to work with the Atlas Signature Select Roofing System and contribute to a code approved balanced attic ventilation system. Atlas is proud to include the new vents in its extensive line of roofing offerings, including high-performance asphalt shingles, underlayment and insulation. All three of the new vent products are designed with contractors and homeowners in mind and meet Atlas Roofing’s exacting standards.
The launch of TruRidge PRO 25, HighPoint AL 50 Slant Back and HighPoint GL 50 Slant Back comes on the heels of the debut of the manufacturer’s TruRidge and HighPoint Roof Ventilation exhaust systems in July 2020.
In developing the three new vents, Atlas sought to address even more needs in the market:
TruRidge PRO 25 Rolled Exhaust Ventilation
- The TruRidge PRO 25 provides the best of both worlds — the rigidity of a sectional ridge vent with the flexibility of a lightweight roll for easy installation. The rolled vent lays flat to create a smooth roof ridge. The design includes Atlas Roofing’s patented internal and external baffle system that protects from weather infiltration and nail, slot and center guides for straightforward installation. The rolled exhaust vent is designed for roof pitches 3/12 through 8/12. TruRidge PRO 25 comes in rolls 25-feet long, 14 ¾-inch wide and 5/8 inch tall with a net free area (NFA) of 12-square inches per linear foot.
HighPoint AL 50 Slant Back Roof-Mounted Vent
- The HighPoint AL 50 all-aluminum vents are designed to extend roof and shingle life with a one-piece base and throat that is durable and weathertight.
- HighPoint AL 50 includes fixed louvers and an 8-inch throat with a 50-square-inch NFA to maximize airflow. It works on roof pitches 3/12 through 8/12. HighPoint AL 50 Slant Back Roof-Mounted Vent is available in black and weathered wood.
HighPoint GL 50 Slant Back Roof-Mounted Vent
- The HighPoint GL 50 is constructed from heavy-duty galvanized steel with a one-piece base/throat design and fixed louvers. The 8-inch round throat provides 50-square-inches of NFA for unobstructed airflow and is ideal for roof pitches 3/12 through 8/12.
- HighPoint GL 50 is designed to extend roof and shingle life and is available in Black or Weathered Wood.
When properly installed, the new products meet or exceed national building code standards and U.S. Department of Energy recommendations. In addition, HighPoint AL 50 and HighPoint GL 50 are Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) and Florida Building Code approved.
The new ventilation products are also backed by the Atlas Warranty, which covers high-wind damage, black streaks caused by algae, manufacturer defects, roof system failures and more.