The mechanization of the system that opened and closed the roof during the halftime show was designed, engineered and fabricated by Minneapolis based Uni-Systems LLC, the designer and advocate of the retractable canopy experience. The same designers and engineers that brought this technology to market are responsible for the design and engineering of the En-Fold retractable fabric canopy system, which is available to commercial venues including restaurants, hotels and other types of entertainment and recreational facilities.
The En-Fold retractable fabric canopy structure system features pre-engineered components, creating a tensile structure that is built to withstand thunderstorm winds while in use. This type of retractable roofing is valuable in entertainment and leisure facilities where open skies are desired and weather protection is required to protect bottom lines, maximize revenues and make the most of otherwise under-utilized space.
Uni-Systems LLC En-Fold architectural solutions are available to a variety of facility owners customized to suit the needs of individual space. Design engineers bring a solution to life by creating a structure that makes a statement in kinetic architecture while respecting and mirroring the architectural designs of the facility.
En-Fold retractable canopy system:
- True tensile membrane structure
- Multiple fabric and size options (minimum 1,000 square feet coverage)
- Weather protection from sun, rain, wind
- Modular construction for installation and maintenance ease
- Minimal overhead structure for aesthetics
- Cabinet-mounted and hand-held operator controls
- Multiple finishes available
- Pre-engineered for cost savings
- 25+ year life expectancy
- Leasing and financing options available
The En-Fold retractable canopy system from Uni-Systems LLC can give entertainment, recreation and leisure facilities return on investment by allowing individuals access to the outdoors under virtually any type of weather.