The PennSMART Teres Smart IoT Lighting retrofit kit is compatible with any post-top street light fixture regardless of manufacturer. Watch the video to see how to install PennSMART’s Teres retrofit kit.
The Teres retrofit kit standard package includes two cameras that provide 360-degree visibility, a sensor, speakers for streaming audio, and LED illumination programmable via a 4G wireless connection. Fit-to-purpose custom features include facial mapping, glass break sensors, precipitation sensors, emergency blue lights, video cameras, data collection, digital signage and more.
PennSMART Teres Benefits
- Crime prevention – sensors detect motion and sound, programmable to trigger alarms
- Police/Security notification in real-time (within 3 seconds)
- Reduces risk and potential liability
- Security surveillance “under the trees” where vision is not obstructed
- Energy and cost savings through LED lighting platform
- Safety and surveillance for cities and municipalities, universities and schools, hospitals, amusement parks, senior communities, police and first responders, business owners, pedestrians, students, residents and visitors
PennSMART Teres Features
- Cameras for security and surveillance
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Audio speakers for alerts, notifications, community broadcasting
- Sensor options (e.g. motion, gunshot, glass break, precipitation, air quality, etc.)
- Lighting controls for energy efficiency
For more information about the PennSMART Teres IoT retrofit kit and other lighting solutions for security and public safety, visit here or call 203-484-7749.
Penn Globe has installed lighting from Disneyworld to Princeton, Harvard and Brown, in addition to municipal locations.