The NE Series–Outdoor is 20 percent lighter and its 64- by 60-inch footprint is 55 percent smaller than earlier NE Series generations and most other outdoor dehumidifier brand models with similar capacity.
While most dehumidifier brands sell their same indoor units for external use with little or no modification, the Seresco NE Series–Outdoor is specifically designed and built with the following features for withstanding outside element exposure:
- Fully-dipped coils with anti-corrosion coating
- sealed doors with gaskets to protect against cold, heat, rain and snow infiltration
- two-inch double wall insulated cabinets
- service vestibule with accessibility ease and component protection from the airstream
- fully-coated inner liner
The NE Series–Outdoor also includes operational features such as electronically commutated fan motors, refrigerant pressure transducers and a fully-modulating reheat control for maintaining stable temperature tolerance levels. Also standard on all models is the Seresco proprietary WebSentry, a web browser-based interface technology that reports more than 60 operating parameters to authorized users’ remote PCs or smart phones from the dehumidifier on-board CommandCenter microprocessor-based monitor/controller.
- light weight for indoor pool facility rooftops with limited load-bearing capacity
- five models from 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 tons in the same footprint
- the footprint size helps save real estate when installed on grade level in cramped space areas
- standard integral condenser
- optional hot water or electric gas heat, unit mounted exhaust and roof curbs for down flow applications
- a two-year warranty that covers all parts