Neolith, the pioneers of Sintered Stone, has launched its Six-S collection, a range demonstrating the material’s architectural potential and showcasing design techniques.
All Six-S surfaces have been developed to promote how material choices can positively impact public health, welfare and wellbeing as well as the environment and global ecosystem. Influenced by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the new models evoke six essential Neolith characteristics: Solidary, Sanitary, Strong, Stylish, Sensory and Sustainability.
Each of these core values are innate to Neolith, and evoked within the Six-S collection, which aims to take the user beyond the superficial aesthetics and into the very heart of the brand:
- Solidarity: Representing its deep rooted family values, social sentiment and a commitment to creating a stronger and more sustainable society.
- Sanitary: Promoting Neolith’s hygienic properties. Cleanable and low maintenance surfaces which can be disinfected using the harshest chemicals without blemish or damage.
- Strong: Refers to its innate strength and resistant properties. The material will hold long-term value for both the user and the environment.
- Stylish: Dedicated to delivering realistic designs, Six-S has been influenced by ever-evolving global design trends. These new models fuse style with substance.
- Sensory: Unveils a multi-sensory experience, thanks to the development of a range of textures and finishes to create tactile appeal. Each of the new models delivers realism, evoking the wonders of the natural world.
- Sustainable: As a company acutely aware of the growing importance of eco-friendly design and green construction. Neolith offers 100 percent natural, carbon neutral surfaces for both interior and exterior applications.
Never compromising on looks, the latest designs draw diverse inspiration from across the world, including the mighty Himalayas and the searing Arabian Desert, to deliver high definition colors. Specially developed tactile finishes for each surface help create a high degree of realism to the materials they emulate.
Fundamentally, this collection expands horizons, showcasing how it’s possible to fuse style and substance.